Meeting your needs for water and steam.
Vesuvius is a compact, yet extremely powerful pressure boiler, designed to produce large quantities of hot water and steam. It is ideal for the busy café or tea room. Vesuvius has a specially designed hot water outlet to accommodate large tea pots and a steam tube, which can be fitted with an automatic steam frother. Vesuvius is easily installed with permanent mains connections to the water and power supply
Click for Product Video
This latest innovation builds on the fracino mission to be a one-stop shop for all beverage making equipment.
Atlantis is a high volume hot water system designed to cope with the strenuous demands of busy tea rooms, cafes and hotels. The machine has a 19 litre boiler giving an immediate draw off of 15 litres of hot water and produces up to 108 litres of hot water per hour – the most powerful hot water system of its kind on the market. Available with 3kw element (13 amp power supply) or 6kw element (30 amp power supply).
The Atlantis Mini is the perfect addition to the smaller counter area that has a requirement for instant hot water. With a 7 litres capacity boiler and powerful 3kw element, the Mini will produce approx. 30 litres of hot water per hour.
A recent addition to the range is the Atlantis Gas. Operating on LPG, the 7 litres capacity boiler will produce approx. 30 litres per hour – making it the ideal source of hot water for mobile use.
- Attractive polished stainless steel case and chassis for easy cleaning.
- Brass water and steam valves.
- Copper boiler with brass end plate designed to give easy access for boiler inspections.
- Removable drip tray with separate grille for connection to a mains waste or waste reservoir.
- Rubber feet to allow under boiler cleaning and to prevent slippage on the counter top.
- Cup warmer tray.
Vesuvius Key Features
- Slim-line design constructed entirely in stainless steel – chassis, case and drip tray.
- Top quality stainless steel 19 litre and 7 litre boiler.
- Water temperature and level controlled by a sealed electronic control board.
- Continuous hot water flow on 6kw version.
- Uniquely designed, durable, non-drip tap with ergonomic handle.
- Mains on/off switch and heating and filling neon indicator lights.
- Low water level and high temperature cut – out safety features.
- Time controlled cut-out prevents boiler from overfilling.
- Connection to mains water is located under the machine for neat installation and positioning flush to the wall.
- Slide in drip tray.
- Water temperature pre-set at 90°C.
- Adjustable temperature – parameters can be set between 80-95°C.
- Robust, durable and easy to service and maintain.
- Atlantis Gas operates on LPG for mobile operators.
- Atlantis Gas is also available for connection to a Natural Gas mains supply.
Atlantis Key Features
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating / Power Supply||GAS Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
|Vesuvius||480||375||500||14L||2850w/5700w - 13/30 amp||N/A||36/60|
|Atlantis||600||280||500||19L||3/6kw - 13/30 amp||N/A||41/108|
|Atlantis Mini||510||170||410||7L||3kw - 13 amp||N/A||30|
Images and Technical Details are shown for illustration and guidance only. We reserve the right to modify designs or specifications without prior notice.